Saturday, July 2, 2011

Welcome to my blog!!

Hey, everyone!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Benjamin Long, and I am a twenty year old autistic person from New England. I am very fascinated with roads and highways in and around the United States and Canada. I also have interests in other types of travel (such as the MBTA system), the city of Boston itself, cats, Harry Potter, the Lord of the Rings, Nintendo games (such as Mario and Pokemon), Yu-Gi-Oh, Football penalties, and Halo (a video game played on the xbox 360). Other hobbies I have include working at a grocery store, hanging out with friends, hanging out on Facebook, going out on walks, playing piano, and riding my bike.

This blog will mostly be related to Roads and Highways of New England, and Eastern New York. Hopefully soon, I may include more states. But even a "road blog" can't just have this as a subject, right? Right, so you'll be seeing other stuff as well. I hope you all enjoy this blog!


Ben Long

No comments:

Post a Comment